I'm off to Florida!

Okay Zumba friends,

I'm going to Florida, but just for about 5 days. I leave tomorrow - Wednesday, and I'll be back Monday, and I'm going to the Zumba Instructors Convention!

Just wanted to tell you how excited I am go to learn more good stuff for your classes! What is the ZIN convention? Well, I will be happy to tell you!

WHEN?
I'm leaving Wednesday 8/25 and flying to Orlando non-stop (got a GREAT deal out of HARRISBURG, no less!) and will be flying back next Monday August 30.

WHAT?
Oh, too much excitement! I think this waiting will cause me to burst! Here's a link to a video cut from last year's convention: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRtwr8t0tYE&feature=player_embedded

Parties? Oh yes lots of Zumba-type parties!

Wednesday night a pre-convention party with Patrizio Merlo. I have no idea what's happening there but it promises to be lots of fun. There is some other kind of mixer party, plus a Zumbathon and a themed party.

Thursday I'm taking workshops on Hip Hop and Warm Ups and Cool Downs

Friday I'm learning more about Bhangra rhythms and Flamenco (which is the rhythm in that new song I've just started teaching) after the morning Zumbathon.

Saturday I'm going to learn more about the business of Zumba so I can learn how to do it better for YOU guys, then something called "the star within!" - who knows, but it sounded fascinating!

Saturday night is the big theme party - "Where are you from" is the theme, and I'm going to represent Hershey! I'll get some pics and put them on facebook for you all to see!

Suuuunday, I'm going to take a training about teaching to all the different personality types, and learn even more about non-verbal cueing. Sunday night, I'm hitting up a Disney resort for a fantastic dinner - maybe while soaking my feet in ice. LOL

Then we get up at the crack of o-dark-hundred to fly home. I'll be back to teaching Tuesday night the 31st and I will be SO excited by then to get back to it. I love what I do, and thank you all for letting me be a part of your fitness journey.

I can't wait to go, but I'm so much more excited to see how I can be a better Zumba Instructor!

Zumba Love! ~Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Zumba With Sandy